Contemporary Collage Workshop (2022)
that paper joint goes Southside - to us! How bloody lucky are we, eh?
As Melbourne’s first collage studio, workshop and gallery, Max and Zoe have wasted no time in building a reputation worth all the paper cuts. With collage at their foundation, Max and Zoe aim ‘to join people through paper’. Whether hosting a cut-&-paste session, private party, art exhibition or working on a design commission, that paper joint is about sustainable creativity & community. And there are heading our way...
With a vast amount of experience hosting collage sessions for people of all creative backgrounds & abilities, this workshop is both suitable for people who have dabbled with cutting and pasting, and for those who consider themselves 'non-creative types' too.
What you will learn
- All there is to know about the world of contemporary collage
- You'll be guided through a variety of image-making styles and techniques by the team from that paper joint, to make your very own masterpiece (or two!)
- How to collage like an absolute master!
What you will get
- A variety of books, magazines, and other paper ephemera from that paper joint's eclectically filled Brunswick studio.
- The TPJ team will also be providing high-resolution scanning options, for anyone who wishes to have their creations digitized.
- You will also be treated to an array of fine food / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies
What to bring
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity.
What to wear
Your finest cutting clobber
This class is for all skill levels, and paper enthusiasts. Suitable for beginners and advanced
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
The Windsor Workshop has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions