Macrame Plant Hangers
(Private Dates Available)
Ever wanted to learn how to macrame? At this hands-on macrame workshop, you will learn how to make a macrame plant hanger! We will spend time learning basic knots and how to create and design your very own macrame piece that you can proudly say you made with your own hands. This workshop will also provide you with an opportunity to practice mindfulness during a fun and creative activity.
Welcome back to Oz and her ethically sourced, bio-degradable cotton rope business “Lennon and Me"! Oz LOVES macrame and the manner in which the tying of knots anchors the mind to the present moment. We couldn’t agree more and enjoy any creative process that slows us down and connects us to the a place of restorative relaxation.
Use code MACRAMEFEST for 10% off when you book both of Lennon and Me’s Macrame Workshops!
What you will learn
- how to choose and source appropriate macrame cords
- how to create different hanging styles and designs
- and various macrame knots - AKA how to macrame like a boss!
What you will get
- You will be given biodegradable cotton macrame rope, as well as a wooden ring and terracotta pot so you can create your plant hanger to take home for yourself or as a gift for a friend or family member
- Please also see the photo attached. We will make the fourth one in the main pic.
- You will also be treated to an snacks / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies
What to bring
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity.
What to wear
Your finest knotting clobber
This class is for all skill levels, and textile enthusiasts. Suitable for beginners
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
The Windsor Workshop has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions