Tufting Vase Workshop (rug tufting)
(+1 more date)
So you have seen the tufting craze sweep across IG - but have you seen the VASE tufting craze yet?!
Well if not, here it is.. right here, right now at The Windsor Workshop in collaboration with the delightful Karmin and the Tuft and Touch team. The Tuft and Touch team are obsessed with tufting because it stretches across almost all design modules - craft, design, industrial machinery, textile, furniture, homewares … the list goes on.
We will be making a tufted vase on Sunday 19th November in strictly limited numbers. Your vase will also double as a table mat or anything else you see fit. Wanna see what all the fuss is about? We thought so… BOOK YOUR TUFTING GUN NOW.
What you will learn
- The fundamentals of tufting
- How to operate of a cut/loop pile tufting machine
- How to use manual speed tufting tool for longer pile decors
What you will get
- All the materials you need to create one tufting vase in a choice of three different sizes: (28cm height, dia.8cm / 23cm height, dia. 10cm / 17cm height, dia. 12cm)
- And the usual lols, food and bevvies provided by The Windsor Workshop to keep you sustained and hydrated through out
- An opportunity to connect with arty crafty types
What to bring
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity.
What to wear
Your finest threading clobber - be comfortable
This class is for all skill levels, and textile enthusiasts. Suitable for beginners
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
The Windsor Workshop has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions