A World Champion TIGER is back.
A great news to all in AUSTRALIA!
- WCE Certified Judge (2017~2019)
- Head judge in National Australian Latte Art Competition 2019
- Head judge in National Singapore Latte Art Competition 2018
- Judging World Latte Art Championship 2017 in Budapest
- Head judge / Sensory in National Thailand Barista Competition 2017-2018
- Visual judge in National Thailand Latte Art Competition 2016-2017
- Coaching competitors over the worlds
- Judging Latte art challenge in Montreal(15-17)
- Australia Specialty Coffee Association National Judge
- Judging World Latte Art Battle(2016-2017)
- 2015 World Latte Art Champion
- 2015 Australian Latte Art Champion
- 2015 Melbourne Latte Art Smackdown Champion
- 2014 First runner-up Australian Latte Art Champion
Don’t miss the bus, I guarantee you’ll love this very much!
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Tigerous Espresso or organised by Tigerous Espresso must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Tigerous Espresso.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Tigerous Espresso unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Tigerous Espresso classes and events or on Tigerous Espresso's premises. (For use of Tigerous Espresso marketing materials).
Tigerous Espresso requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.