8 weeks worth of workshops for the beginner in floristry. Each session introduces a different flower arranging skill, ending with a spacial HIGH TEA event!
This 'Floral Designs' workshop walks students through the basics in Floristry, and includes a special end of term celebration event. In which you will be invited to decorate for a High tea showcase to be held at the conclusion to the class series. (friends and family Invited)
Flooded in tonnes of natural light, we invite you to join a relaxed and supportive atmosphere to practise, learn and discuss.
- Decorating with multiple small vases Hands on discovery of the use of the elements and principles of design in flower arranging and decorating.
- Constructing a hand-held spiral bouquets, Posy arrangement of mixed flowers to go into a 20cm glass ball vase
- Tall and sculptural leaf arrangements, Introducing flower foam to make a garlanded cake plate decoration
- Running for approximately 2 hours, each weekly session will begin with a demonstration of the construction technique before students are invited to create their own design to take home.
- Students will learn design techniques such as: Harmony Rhythm Balance Dominance Scale Proportion Contrast
- A High tea showcase to be held at the conclusion to the class series!
- Students will be provided with all material.
18 years old and above
Vendor since 2019
345 AC is committed to offering a space for people of all ages to come together and express their creativity.
Creative expression is vital in cultivating self-worth. It is important to feel free and confident in expressing your own unique perspective. And at 345 AC we celebrate that!
We have well-known artists that teach a wonderful array of art forms to people of all-ages. Whether you are looking to continue your artistic journey or it’s only just beginning, we can provide a space for you.
We are situated in beautiful Mont Albert, surrounded by trees and the community art scene. 345 AC is easily accessible by car or public transport.
345 AC requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email 345 AC to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at 345 AC or organised by 345 AC must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by 345 AC.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give 345 AC unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at 345 AC classes and events or on 345 AC's premises. (For use of 345 AC marketing materials).
345 AC requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.