GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
SELECT “GIFT THIS CLASS” AND GIFTEES CAN REDEEM TOWARDS A DATE OF THEIR CHOICE
Where: At the cellars
Time: 6.30pm to 8.45pm (see top right for dates)
Investment: $119 for 8 wines and a charcuterie plate (dietaries catered for)
Burgundy is one of the world’s great wine regions, venerated for producing the most ageworthy, ethereal and complex examples of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to be found anywhere on planet Earth.
It is also one of the most challenging regions to come to terms with. This informative session strips back some of the complexities surrounding Burgundy. Topics covered include the Burgundy appellation hierarchy and structure, the relevance of ‘terroir’, producers (negociants vs domaines) and vintages.
With interest in Burgundy at an all time high, there is no better way to acquaint yourself with this wonderful part of the world.
The line-up kicks off with a stunning grower Champagne, followed by seven premium examples of Burgundy, all of which are available for purchase at favourable pricing on the night.
The wines will be accompanied by a charcuterie plate.
What you will learn
- Delve deep into the world of Burgundy
- Learn about appellations, grape varieties, the relevance of terroir and winemaking
- Taste several wines from Burgundy
What you will get
- Understanding of one of the world greatest and most complex wine regions.
What to bring
- Thirst for knowledge and a thirst for wine
What to wear
Smart casual attire
Anyone with an interest in the wines of Burgundy
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.