Bring a friend, enjoy a fun night out and update your wardrobe at our first Sip & Swap evening At The Corner.
Lucky door prizes, nibbles, a glass of wine and tips from our hosts, Style Remedy, Feels Like Home Professional Organisers and One & Only Handmade will make for a great night out.
Any items that do not find a new home on the night, along with a proportion of your ticket cost will be donated to The Restore, an op shop in Seven Hills supporting their local community, and stocking an amazing range of quality pre-loved items.
Join us in the beautiful studio space At The Corner, Baulkham Hills, who have generously sponsored the evening.
Your hosts for the evening will add you to their email subscription so that you can stay up to date with everything thats happening!
- Julie-Anne from Style Remedy, will be on hand to assist with choosing and styling all your fabulous outfit finds.
- Kirsty from Feels Like Home Professional Organisers will be sharing her tips and tricks on de-cluttering your wardrobe to make space for items that you love to wear.
- Lauren and Leanne, the design duo from One & Only Handmade, will be co-hosting the event and sharing their passion for thoughtful consumption and the appreciation of craftsmanship in textiles and clothing.
- A fun night out, the chance to update your wardrobe at minimal cost and to donate some pre-loved items to a worthy cause.
- There will be lucky door prices, nibbles & wine on the night.
- As long as you bring a minimum of 5 items you can take home as many items as you bring.
- At least 5 items of clothing or accessories that are ready to find a new home.
- Please make sure they are freshly laundered and undamaged.
- Wear something warm, comfortable and easy to change in and out of should you want to try anything on.
Women (18+) with an interest in clothing, styling, repurposing and updating their wardrobe for minimal cost.
Vendor sincce 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.