Cookidoo - Shopping Features (save time & money)
(+1 more date)
Want to know how to use the Shopping Features on Cookidoo?
Whether you want to create lists and send them to your phone, or printer, or even send them to Woolworths to have your goods picked and packed for pickup or to be delivered.
These features will save you time and money.
Help you plan your meals.
Provide some inspiration in meal slection.
What you will learn
- Make planning and shopping easy with Cookidoo
- Be inspired and plan your week
- There are so many ways you can use the Shopping list. Print, send it to a device, or even send it to Woolworths so they can pick and pack for pick up or delivery.
What you will get
- In this Zoom session I'll give you complete instructions from planning all the way to organising your shopping.
- I can show you how I save money and plan my week by choosing to shop at Woolworths.
- If you want to use your Thermomix more, here is yet another way this smart device can help you.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a smile and an open mind. 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't record my Zooms, but I would love you to have your camera on
Thermomix owners that use (or are interested in) Cookidoo.
Baking courses, Cooking courses using Thermo cookers and Conventional Methods.
Bec is a classically trained Chef/Pastry Chef who loves to share the knowledge of making and baking brilliant food. We hope to inspire with our tips, techniques and quick ideas.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.
More From Bec's Table Cooking School
Awesome scones in JUST 5 minutesAwesome scones in JUST 5 minutes
AU$0.00Live via ZoomWed, 22 Mar 12:00PM (AEDT) (+1 more)
Thermomix Modes Deep Dive Zoom (Free)Thermomix Modes Deep Dive Zoom (Free)
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSat, 25 Mar 12:00PM (AEDT) (+1 more)
Adding your recipes to CookidooAdding your recipes to Cookidoo
AU$0.00Live via ZoomWed, 22 Mar 7:00PM (AEDT) (+1 more)
Thermomix: Features you may have missedThermomix: Features you may have missed
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSat, 22 Apr 12:00PM (AEST) (+1 more)
Other classes you might like
Indian Cooking OnlineIndian Cooking Online
AU$69.00Live via ZoomSun, 23 Apr 4:00PM (AEST) (+2 more)
Thai Cooking OnlineThai Cooking Online
AU$69.00Live via ZoomSun, 16 Apr 2:00PM (AEST) (+4 more)
Japanese Cooking OnlineJapanese Cooking Online
AU$69.00Live via ZoomSun, 26 Mar 2:00PM (AEDT) (+3 more)
Learn How to Bake Alfajores BiscuitsLearn How to Bake Alfajores Biscuits
from AU$99.00Live via ZoomSun, 02 Apr 2:00PM (AEST) (+8 more)Accepts private bookings
The Ultimate Dumpling Making OnlineThe Ultimate Dumpling Making Online
AU$69.00Live via ZoomSun, 14 May 2:00PM (AEST)
Thnx Debbie. ;-)
Thnx Sharon. Glad it was a help