Want to know how to use the Shopping Features on Cookidoo?
Whether you want to create lists and send them to your phone, or printer, or even send them to Woolworths to have your goods picked and packed for pickup or to be delivered.
These features will save you time and money.
Help you plan your meals.
Provide some inspiration in meal slection.
What you will learn
- Make planning and shopping easy with Cookidoo
- Be inspired and plan your week
- There are so many ways you can use the Shopping list. Print, send it to a device, or even send it to Woolworths so they can pick and pack for pick up or delivery.
What you will get
- In this Zoom session I'll give you complete instructions from planning all the way to organising your shopping.
- I can show you how I save money and plan my week by choosing to shop at Woolworths.
- If you want to use your Thermomix more, here is yet another way this smart device can help you.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a smile and an open mind. 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't record my Zooms, but I would love you to have your camera on
Thermomix owners that use (or are interested in) Cookidoo.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.