As a pastry chef, I'm always thinking about the science behind baking. I developed this course after making cookies the traditional way for years, as I wanted something quick and easy that worked every time. I only wish I had known this when we had our busy cafe.
This method isn't traditional, but it uses a technique I'm sure you'll love. The Online course includes a series of lessons and videos to explain my process and a recipe eBook to download. The best part is the template I've provided; you'll easily be able to adapt most of your favourite recipes to this method.
What you will learn
- Discover our innovative method that transforms almost every biscuit recipe into a quick, easy, and fuss-free experience.
- Let me show you how to achieve perfect cookies every single time.
- How easy it is to adapt your favourite cookies wiht our downloadable template
What you will get
- Get access to a customizable template that will help you adapt your favourite recipes for your Thermomix or food processor.
- A downloadable eBook with some great recipes
- Untilmited access to the online course.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a cuppa or a glass of wine 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't record my Zooms I would love you to have your camera on
Anyone that's interested in making perfect cookies at home, attendees should own a Thermomix or food processor.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.