Master Sourdough: A 30-Minute Zoom Presentation + Full Online Course to keep"
Unlock the secrets of sourdough with our expert-led course. Designed for all skill levels, it simplifies the process and dispels the myths.
Start with a live Zoom presentation where you can interact with the instructor. Straight after the Zoom session, you'll be granted access to the full comprehensive online course to work through at your own pace.
The online course includes tutorials, videos, and tips to guide you from creating your starter, to baking and storing your loaf. Gain confidence in your sourdough skills and enjoy the journey of home baking.
What you will learn
- This course aims to teach you how to make sourdough bread, the most natural easy way, possible.
- Sourdough needs time to ferment, but you don't have to spend a lot of time doing it.
What you will get
- 30 minute chat with Chef Bec about Sourdough making at home.
- Full online course with step by step videos, lessons and Myth busting tips
- Recipes for Loaves, scrolls, pizza and focaccia and tips on how to adapt these recipes.
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a smile and an open mind. 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't record my Zooms but I would love you to have your camera on
For anyone that wants to learn how to make sourdough the easy way.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.