While I certainly don't know everything, my experience as a chef and pastry chef, along with years of working with a Thermomix, has given me a lot of knowledge and insights about how and why things work.
These fireside chats have proven to be popular with my followers so I now dedicate a time each 6 weeks or so with you. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, and share in the answers to questions that others ask!
What you will learn
- Have your questions answered, and hear what others are asking.
What you will get
- After the class I'll send you a follow up email going over the main points of the session
- My aim is to help you be more confident in the kitchen
What to bring
- You don't have to bring anything unless you want to take notes.
What to wear
It's a zoom, we will have cameras on so clothes would be good. 😂
Anyone that has questions.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.