Learn how to create you own one-of-a-kind terrarium at my working studio in Camberwell, Melbourne. Choose from an amazing selection of miniature indoor plants, fresh from our greenhouses. The cost includes all materials to make one terrarium. About Mark Phillips Mark is a Burnley trainined horticulturist with 20+ years of garden experience combined with a passion for garden design. Mark has the ability to turn a simple garden arrangement into a living masterpiece. Mark's workshops are fun, creative and informative.
- How to design, create and care for a terrarium
- Activated carbon ( charcoal )
- A beautiful glass vessel
- Sphagnum moss
- My specially blend of soil
- A wonderful selection of terrarium plants
- Embellishments such as polished stones & coloured glass
- Specialty garden tools are available to use during the workshop
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: it might get messy)
Vendor since 2016
At Botaniculture we grow & create beautiful, modern living arrangements & planters. Each Botaniculture arrangement is designed by horticulturist Mark Phillips & created at the Botaniculture studio in Camberwell, Melbourne.
Whether it’s a large living centerpiece or a small single planter, a Botaniculture creation brings beauty and artistry to any space.
As featured in: CLASSES ON SUSTAINABLE LIVING IN MELBOURNE