Dance In Our Next Show!
If you've totally missed your calling as a professional dancer, or have a secret desire to dance on stage with a bunch of other professional amateur dancers, or would even like to stretch your comfort zone more, then Born to Boogie Dance Connection is perfect for you!
Twice a year, at the end of our 12 week semester, our Born to Boogie Dancers strut their stuff on stage and show case their work to their invited guests. A night out for all at a licensed venue, our dance-off performance shows are a celebration of dance, fun, joy, life and the unleashing of the inner performer. There's nothing like the feeling of performing! Nerves, excitement, as well as the thrill of the experience, make it absolutely addictive!
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You love to dance
- You are intrigued or excited about the idea of dancing in a show
- You want to stretch your comfort zone
- You love costumes
- You want to unleash your inner show off
- You want your 5 mins of fame (you get more than 5 mins ;)
- You love a challenge
- You want to live more of your passion
- You want to find more courage
- You want more fun in your week
- You want to feel the thrill of performing on stage
- You want to get fit doing something fun
- You want to experience this with your friends
- You want to achieve a dream of being in a show
- You want to shine on stage!
BENTLEIGH EAST class: Tuesdays 7:00pm at Dance 101 - 936 North Rd, Bentleigh East
Semester starts Tuesday 15th August 2017 to Tues 31st Oct 2017 (please note there will be no class on Tues 13th September due to your teacher being away, however there will be a make up class either the week before or after).
Classes run for 1 hour (sometimes we go longer)
Only 20 spots available per class.
Performance show will be 10th or 11th November
Teacher: Megan Ibrahim
$290 for the semester OR save $30 each when you join with your friends! ($270 for returning students).
Only 20% deposit to book your spot
Please be sure to check your email once booked. You will receive a booking confirmation email with important further info for your classes.
Full Money Back Guarantee:
We are so confident that you will love your experience of dancing in a show that, if by the end of the program and your performance you feel that you did not enjoy the program at all, we will refund your tuition. Refunds can only be given after you have performed in the show. *Please note that no other refunds will be given.
Feel free to contact us for any questions.
"One of the best things you'll ever get to experience! So much fun, laughter and wonderful friendships. Give it a go- what do you have to lose?" - Jodie from our last semester said.
Watch our videos of recent performances here: https://www.facebook.com/BornToBoogieDanceConnection/videos
As you can see, this is so much more than just dance classes :)
Come dance with us!
Tennille & Megan xx
- Your dance routines for the show
- That you're braver than you think ;)
- How amazing it feels to perform on stage!
- 12 weekly 1 hour dance classes (learn your dance routines for the show).
- Private Facebook group access, here you can view class routine videos for practice, connect with your groove-mates, share ideas for costumes for your show, stay in touch with class news. Plus we don't want to spoil the surprise for the show!
- Professional videos of your performance so you can remember your night forever!
- A night to perform in our show at a licensed venue, created for you and your guests, plus after party
- A ton of laughs
- Become a Born to Boogie Dancer!
- All the wonderful benefits of dance classes... fitness, laughs, new friends, feeling fabulous
- SAVE $30 each when you join with your friends! (Your friends must be new students only)
- Bring a friend for discounts.
- Drinking water
Active Wear, Dance Wear, Whatever You Like Wear (clothing comfortable to dance in -lycra welcome)
Vendor since 2015
Born to Boogie Dance Connection, a Melbourne dance school for adult dance-lovers, was created to give adults the opportunity to dance and perform for the fun of it.
We stand for Fun, Joy & Self Expression through dance. Our dance classes in Melbourne currently run in Yarraville, Prahran, St Kilda, Hampton & Mordialloc.
Get Me On That Stage...
"Get Me On That Stage" is our signature 12 week dance program which culminates in a super-fun performance show for adults at any dance level. Beginners very welcome. If you've ever dreamed of dancing in a show (or the idea intrigues or excites you), then this is perfect for you!
Dance brings so much fun and joy to many individuals and performing adds an extra buzz and undescribable feeling that cannot be matched. Classes are aimed at the beginner to intermediate level dancer and the focus is on fun and the joy of dance, not perfection of technique.
Many of our past students have given us raving testimonials of how much they enjoyed this program and their performance. Click on the courses below to see what they shared about their experience. We'd love to have you join us so get in touch for any questions at all.
Full Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love your experience of dancing that if by the end of the program you feel that you did not enjoy the program at all, we will refund your tuition. Refunds will only be given after you have completed the full program.
*Please note that no other refunds will be given.
Feel free to contact us for any questions.