Bourke Street Bakery
Bourke Street Bakery began as a little corner store bakery cafe in the winter of 2004. Paul Allam and David McGuinness were bakers and chefs who shared a love of good food and an appreciation of all things hand made. They also shared a dream to open a little café bakery where everything would be made by hand with dedication and love. Over the years Bourke Street Bakery has grown into a Sydney institution, now with more hands still making and baking with dedication and love.
Bourke Street Bakery makes everything by hand with the best possible ingredients, from organic sourdoughs to pastries and cakes. A combination of great produce, artisanal skill and hard work creates the honest, soulful, delectable bites that Bourke Street Bakery has become famous for.
Baking Class Terms & Conditions
- Full payment for bookings is required in advance of attending a baking class
- Gift vouchers are also regarded as payment. To book a class with a pre-paid gift certificate you can book online using your voucher number for paymen
- Baking class purchases and vouchers are non-refundable and not redeemable for bakery goods
- Re-scheduling is not permitted within (7) days of booked classes. Bookings may be transferred to another participant if you are unable to attend the class within this period. To make a participant transfer request please call us on 9666 5777 or make a participant transfer request via email to email@example.com
- Bourke Street Bakery reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes if required. For classes cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter, all students will be notified within 24 hours of class commencement time with the option to re-schedule to another date of choice or a full refund.
- A minimum of 6 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not reached, Bourke Street Bakery reserves the right to either reschedule your booking or request to transfer your booking into another scheduled class. In the event that the class is cancelled the participants will be notified as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours before the scheduled class date.
- 12-16 years olds are welcome to join the class with an accompanying adult, payment is required for both participants
Bookings may be transferred once only and 48hrs notice is required for any change of date or attendee. Notice within 48hrs of class commencement will result in loss of booking. Bookings are non–refundable.