Azumi is an expert florist who has worked across the world in Japan, Europe and Australia. In this workshop, Azumi demonstrates how to create seasonal, garden bouquets inspired by nature. All workshops are held at By Azumi floral studio in South Yarra. They are designed for small groups.
You will learn the basics of floristry in a relaxed and inspiring space, providing you with the knowledge and skills to continue designing and making at home. The workshops are perfect for both beginners and intermediate students or even those who have attended other floral classes and are looking to further their experience in floral design.
- Basic care and conditioning techniques for making your cut flowers last at home
- Working with seasonal flowers, their qualities and characteristics
- Techniques for arranging flowers in the hand, covering spiralling, proportion and composition
- All flowers and materials to make your bouquet (which you can take home)
- Written materials outlining the principles of floral design covered in the class
- Welcome drinks and finger food
- 10% discount voucher to participate in your next class with Azumi
- Just your enthusiasm to learn!
Perfect for both beginners and intermediate students or even those who have attended other floral classes and are looking to further their experience in floral design.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Your space at by Azumi Floristry Workshops will not be confirmed until full payment has been received.
We will email you a reminder about 2 days before your class to confirm but please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
If you cannot attend a class for any reason, refunds are not available due to our intimate class sizes - so please assign a friend to take your place and let us know of the name change by email.
We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be offered a refund or class transfer. We will always endeavor to run as many classes as possible!!
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 12 month period
Floristry for Beginners with Azumi - 4 week courseWed, 08 Aug 6:30PM