Garden Bouquet with Azumi
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Basic care and conditioning techniques for making your cut flowers last at home
- Working with seasonal flowers, their qualities and characteristics
- Techniques for arranging flowers in the hand, covering spiralling, proportion and composition
What You Get
- All flowers and materials to make your bouquet (which you can take home)
- Written materials outlining the principles of floral design covered in the class
- A photograph of your stunning bouquet taken at the workshop and emailed to you
- Welcome drinks and finger food
- 20% discount voucher to participate in your next class with Azumi
Azumi is an expert florist who has worked across the world in Japan, Europe and Australia. In this workshop, Azumi demonstrates how to create seasonal, garden bouquets inspired by nature. All workshops are held at By Azumi floral studio in South Yarra. They are designed for small groups.
You will learn the basics of floristry in a relaxed and inspiring space, providing you with the knowledge and skills to continue designing and making at home. The workshops are perfect for both beginners and intermediate students or even those who have attended other floral classes and are looking to further their experience in floral design.