Have you been bitten by the lettering bug, admiring all of those beautiful hand written quotes on instragram, do you want to have the skills to create your own quotes and gift cards for friends and family, then sign right up, this class is for you!
Join Sunshine Coast Designer, Illustrator and lettering artist, Cass Deller, as she guides you through the basics of watercolour from colour theory to the best materials to use, and of course, brush lettering techniques. You'll learn about composition, layout, basic strokes and watercolour techniques to make your work pop!
This workshop is a relaxed small group of 12 with plenty of one-on-one opportunity. You’ll be using studio level watercolour materials, which will all be supplied. You will also be going home with the most beautiful goodie bag, including your watercolour materials to continue practicing your new lettering skills (valued at over $50).
The class will be held at Share Space, Maroochydore. The class will begin at 9am and finishing at 11:30am. Bubbly will be provided on arrival as well as light refreshments throughout the morning.
- Basics of watercolour and brush lettering
- How to use watercolour materials and techniques such as gradients, flat washes and blending
- How to construct lower and upper case letters, form words and create beautiful typography
- Watercolour materials including one (1) brush, wwatercolour paper & watercolours
- Lettering Guides and Templates
- Bubbly and light refreshments for morning tea
- Tuition under a practicing lettering artist
- Goodie bag full of discounts, offers and a photoframe to hang your masterpiece in
- Take home your amazing quotes and lettering artwork at the end
- Just yourself and an open mind - leave all self-doubt at the door!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor since 2017
Hi, my name is Cass. I am a wife, a mamma, a dreamer and a doer! I am optimistic, a risk-taker, a beach lover, and a believer that anything is possible.
Originally from Brisbane, I am now lucky enough to call the Sunshine Coast my home. I specialise in the art of abstract watercolour illustrations, textile design, unique hand lettering and modern calligraphy.
My work is inspired by my laid back Sunshine Coast lifestyle, where my memories are so fondly captured from years of family holidays. All of my work embodies a bright and beautiful aura that I inject into every design and illustration. As a qualified Graphic and Interior Designer, I have a strong focus on textile design, pattern design and wedding stationery. I work very closely with my clients to bring their designs to life in a way that is unique to them.