This roundtable discussion will focus on one of the key inhibitors to innovation within a large organisation, be that a for-profit enterprise, Government agency or NFP.
We will be exploring the values that inhibit innovation over some nibbles and drinks.
Just some of these values include:
• Risk mitigation by analysis, as opposed to doing
• Short term, incentive driven mindsets as opposed to long term strategic planning
• Failure to challenge the status quo and the "way things have always been done around here" mentality
• Threats seen as threats, not opportunities
• Resources allocated based on appetite of existing investors and customers and not skating to where the puck will be
• Not embracing failure as a means of learning and improving
The discussion will kick off at 6:30.
We look forward to seeing you in September!