At a Glance
This roundtable discussion will focus on one of the key inhibitors to innovation within a large organisation, be that a for-profit enterprise, Government agency or NFP.
We will be exploring the values that inhibit innovation over some nibbles and drinks.
Just some of these values include:
• Risk mitigation by analysis, as opposed to doing
• Short term, incentive driven mindsets as opposed to long term strategic planning
• Failure to challenge the status quo and the "way things have always been done around here" mentality
• Threats seen as threats, not opportunities
• Resources allocated based on appetite of existing investors and customers and not skating to where the puck will be
• Not embracing failure as a means of learning and improving
The discussion will kick off at 6:30.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- Contact the team at email@example.com or (03) 9996 1257 to enquire about group bookings.
- Collective Campus (Level 1, 20 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000)
- Wednesday 9th of September, 6pm - 8pm.
- About inhibitors of innovation within large organisations, including for-profit enterprises, government agencies and NFPs.
- The opportunity to discuss and learn key concepts of the topic with like-minded peers.
- Nibbles and drinks and a chance to explore the space!
Anything from suits and ties to jeans and Chuck Taylors! Innovation isn't dependent on dresscode.
Vendor since 2015
Open Innovation Hub where Startups and Corporates alike can Learn, Connect, and Innovate - together.
Offering short, high-impact classes and workshops on Lean Startup, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
Disrupt yourself, before someone else does.
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Collective Campus to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Collective Campus or organised by Collective Campus must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Collective Campus.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Collective Campus unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Collective Campus classes and events or on Collective Campus's premises. (For use of Collective Campus marketing materials).
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.