At a Glance
This roundtable discussion will focus on one of the key inhibitors to innovation within a large organisation, be that a for-profit enterprise, Government agency or NFP.
We will be exploring the values that inhibit innovation over some nibbles and drinks.
Just some of these values include:
• Risk mitigation by analysis, as opposed to doing
• Short term, incentive driven mindsets as opposed to long term strategic planning
• Failure to challenge the status quo and the "way things have always been done around here" mentality
• Threats seen as threats, not opportunities
• Resources allocated based on appetite of existing investors and customers and not skating to where the puck will be
• Not embracing failure as a means of learning and improving
The discussion will kick off at 6:30.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- Contact the team at email@example.com or (03) 9996 1257 to enquire about group bookings.
- Collective Campus (Level 1, 20 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000)
- Wednesday 9th of September, 6pm - 8pm.
- About inhibitors of innovation within large organisations, including for-profit enterprises, government agencies and NFPs.
- The opportunity to discuss and learn key concepts of the topic with like-minded peers.
- Nibbles and drinks and a chance to explore the space!
Anything from suits and ties to jeans and Chuck Taylors! Innovation isn't dependent on dresscode.
Vendor since 2015
Open Innovation Hub where Startups and Corporates alike can Learn, Connect, and Innovate - together.
Offering short, high-impact classes and workshops on Lean Startup, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
Disrupt yourself, before someone else does.