BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES....with Wine & Paint....
(+2 more dates)(Private Dates Available)
Learn to paint class for beginners or anyone wanting to have fun with paint, at the beautiful Paint Your World artist studio in Mornington. If you are visiting the peninsula, choose from the many amazing accommodation available to make a great weekend away. A fun session of painting for you to explore your creative side with a sip of your fave drink in hand.
Yep these classes are all the go here, there and everywhere,
but.. the difference will be....
we will have fun with inks and acrylics galore, paint... pour... drip... splat... drink...snack...
There are no mistakes, cause you'll keep at it till you love it.
and... you'll get to take home your beautiful mistakes creation....
All painting materials are supplied, plus enjoy your fave drink (wines, bubbles or beer) and a vegetarian grazing board (DF/GF available by request)
My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required.
My teaching style is step by step, in a relaxed, nurturing and non-judgmental environment.
This class is a great indoor activity idea for individuals and couples as well as for a birthday, hens party, team building activity, bucks party or Christmas party.
This would also be a nice gift for her, gift for mum or even Father's Day gift.
What you will learn
- How to prepare a background with acrylic paint
- How to start and finish a painting in a short time
- Learn how to use inks and paints in a fun abstract way
What you will get
- A fun activity to do with a friend or on your own, meet like minded people
- Drinks & Grazing Board
- A finished painting to take home
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
Turn left at the driveway at no. 1140 (MIP) located where Moor Room Storage is, drive down the long driveway until you reach studio 15 at the RH rear end of driveway.
If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy and do a u-turn at the lights where Bata is.
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- All materials supplied, just bring your happy self
What to wear
Casual, it's paint, it might get messy
18yo+, beginners, novice & anyone wanting a fun outing with paint
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance, thanks for your support.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 10 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.