ART 4 ALL - NDIS
Social inclusive creative learning & fun for NDIS participants.
A CREATIVE & INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT WILL:
Nourish the soul
Improve quality of life
Free the imagination & mind
Satisfy a fundamental human need
ART4ALL is a 4 week program, using visual art we explore your creativity and imagination to produce a painting to your capability. This is a self-paced class. If possible you will need to bring an image/idea of what you would like to paint.
There are no expectations, it is your choice, go with the flow or you can choose to be guided and helped along and/or to learn techniques. Classes are held in the beautiful, bright colourful studio in Mornington, you will feel calm and safe in a nurtured environment. And most of all you will have fun.
All painting materials are supplied, including acrylic paints, 30x40cm canvas' & a protective apron.
Refreshments are also provided.
My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required, my teaching style is step by step, in a relaxed, nurturing and non-judgmental environment.
You can use your NDIS funding to book your place;
1/ If you use a plan manager, an invoice can be organised and a place will be reserved for you, Please email here to request this.
2/ If you are self-managed, you may book a class directly - you will then automatically receive an invoice upon booking, which you can then use to claim with NDIS.
*Carers are also welcome to sit by your side or there is a separate space for them to relax (*please note; if carers wish to participate themselves in the course they will be required to enrol to reserve a place, please contact me to arrange this)
What you will learn
- Techniques & applications to use acrylic paint to create your artwork
- How to destress and relax using paint as your medium
What you will get
- A sense of inclusiveness and pride, creating your very own paintings
- All materials supplied, including acrylic paints, brushes, apron, canvas'
- Refreshments provided
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
Turn left at the driveway at no. 1140 (MIP) located where Moor Room Storage is, drive down the long driveway until you reach studio 15 at the RH rear end of driveway.
If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy and do a u-turn at the lights where Bata is.
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- Just bring your happy self
What to wear
Casual, it's paint, it might get messy
NDIS Participants, suitable for all levels of painters & anyone wanting to have fun with paint
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance, thanks for your support.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 10 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.