Makeup Workshop by DASH
(+1 more date)
Join us for a super fun, personalised & a hands-on Makeup Workshop with a professional Makeup Artist in Malvern, Victoria
(For other dates please contact us)
VENUE: Toorak Corporate, 23 Milton Parade, Malvern, Victoria-3144
PREREQUISITE: No prior experience in makeup required. Suitable for Age 16 & above
WORKSHOP TAKE-AWAY: Makeup Handbook & a Letter of completion
PLEASE BRING ALONG: All your makeup & brushes you may have and are advised not to buy new makeup for this workshop as the makeup artist can assist you with makeup looks with what you own & supplement with what you don’t. They will recommend new products based on your skin type/color which will make it easy to go shopping for the right products.
This workshop broadly covers:
• Prepping & perfecting your skin with moisturizer & primer
• Flawless application of concealer, foundation & compact
• Highlight & contour according to your face shape
• Application of eye primers, shadows & the correct technique of blending
• Perfecting eyeliner, kohl & mascara application for your eyes
• Brow filling
• The secret to application of perfect lipstick
• Getting your blush right
• Practicing the smokey eye
• Quick make-up coverups & how to make your make-up last longer
• Selecting make-up according to your skin type & tone
• Learn different makeup looks.
• Learn the correct use of make-up brushes, products and various tools & be able to put together an essential make-up kit. This is a basic to intermediate level workshop.
Bookings are essential and 100% in advance. Limited seats per batch!
FOR ENQUIRIES/ BOOKINGS/ OTHER DATES:
Text/Phone: +61 416 344 559
What you will learn
- Flawless application of concealer, foundation & compact
- Learn how to make your make-up last longer.
- Application of eye primers, shadows and the correct technique of blending
What you will get
- Letter of completion
- Expert tuition
- Your own makeup handbook
What to bring
- Bring all the makeup and brushes you have. DO NOT buy new makeup!
What to wear
Age 16 & above
Dash Finishing School was established in Melbourne, Australia in 2016 as an initiative to encourage self-development and personality enhancement for children, girls and boys as well as men and woman alike. We offer courses that aim to enrich every aspect of a participant’s personality, creativity and appearance thereby making them versatile and well-groomed individuals.
Our courses include art of fine dining, hosting & entertainment, body language & communications, makeup, hairstyling, skincare & haircare, personal styling, amongst many others. These courses may be taken up individually as a 1-2 day workshop or as a holistic program which are for 4-6 weeks. These holistic programs are Finishing & Deportment program, Young adults finishing program, Childrens’ finishing program, bridal grooming, corporate grooming & image building.
Workshops at Dash are designed to be exciting, interactive and extremely personalized. Our workshops are primarily practical in nature to give participants a hands-on experience in learning. In-class teaching methods are adapted to suit individual style & perception. Batch sizes are kept small and exclusive to ensure that each and every student gets the attention that they deserve.
Dash has a mix of in-house and visiting faculty, all of who are highly qualified experts from the industry and top names in their fields, all of whom are committed to inspirational teaching and to the provision of an outstanding enrichment program.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
You may cancel anytime before class starts and claim a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Any discounts are against the company policy unless there is an ongoing promotional offer for a specified period.
Our courses & workshops can sell out up to a week or more in advance as numbers are limited. Places are reserved for paid registrations only. If you know you are available on the workshop date(s) we recommend you pay early to avoid disappointment. Dash Finishing School maintains the right to postpone or cancel a course or workshop if minimum numbers are not obtained for that event. Participants will be notified before class commencement and are entitled to attend another class or receive a full refund if necessary.