Drone technology is rapidly expanding in general commercial photography and video practice. It is used for high end imagery in Real Estate, Wedding photography and much more.
Whether you are starting out, or you are a photography business that needs to get into drones to compete, this course will teach you how to get the best footage for your purposes. The course leads to the creation of a student folio of work and a public exhibition.
Duration 1 week (15 hours)
- High end imagery in Real Estate, Wedding photography and much more.
- Teach you how to get the best footage for your purposes.
- The course leads to the creation of a student folio of work and a public exhibition.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful candidates
- You will need to have a good drone to do this course.
- If you do not have a drone please contact us and we can supply one.
It is suitable for people wanting to move into the commercial space in any of the fields of drone technology, or people who just want to get into the wonder of flying drones.
Vendor since 2016
Our vision is to be a place where experts in drone technology and the industrial applications of drones can share their knowledge and skills with the world. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP has estimated the global market for drone technology could be worth as much as US$127 billion by 2020.
We help individuals and organisations understand the revolutionary benefits of drone technology, and gain the skills to implement drone technology in their workplaces.