Effortless Swimming – Freestyle Stroke Correction Clinics
A 3.5-hour freestyle stroke correction clinic with underwater filming and analysis that helps swimmers and triathletes improve their technique and efficiency by using the latest stroke development techniques. Live filming and analysis means you get to work on specific aspects of your stroke with regular feedback throughout the clinic. All clinics are run by specifically trained Effortless Swimming coaches who have competed or coached at a National or International level and have experience working with all levels of swimmers from beginner to elite.
- The fundamentals of fast and efficient freestyle so you have a clear understanding of how the stroke works and exactly what is slowing you down and how to improve
- The ideal body position for minimal drag and the key aspects of the stroke that help you achieve it and how to implement your new stroke changes into daily training even if you’re training on your own or with a squad
- Why most swimmers struggle to find the ‘elusive’ catch and our step-by-step progression to help you significantly improve the most important part of freestyle (even if you’ve never been taught before).
- Comprehensive ‘before and after’ video analysis from multiple angles above and below the water. All of your videos and recorded analysis from the day will be sent to you via the Skillest app (http://effortlessswimming.com/skillest) to keep and watch over whenever you like.
- A fun and valuable learning experience
- Fins/flippers (we recommend DMC Elite fins)
- Front Snorkel (optional)
- Warm jacket or jumper
- 2 pieces towels
- Drink Bottle
- Snack/Food (optional)
Swimmers and triathletes wanting to become faster, more efficient and confident in their swimming. Suitable for both adults, teenagers, and swimmers 12 years or older.
Vendor since 2017
When swimmers and triathletes want to get faster in the water it’s not often a matter of training harder. Fitness can only take a person so far in swimming. The most effective way to increase speed and endurance is by improving your technique. We take the drills, techniques and training methods used by the best swimmers around the world and make them available to athletes of all levels.
A bit about Brenton:
- Australian National Age Finalist (400 IM, 200 Breaststroke, 200 IM)
- National Masters Record Holder
- Australian National Masters Coach of the Year (2012)
- Australian Masters National Championship Coach (2009, 2012, 2013)
These methods have been used with athletes and teams who have:
- Broken National and World Master’s records (Kelly Higgins, Jenny Bucknell, Brenton Ford plus many more)
- Made National swim teams (Sam Ashby)
- Competed in the Olympics in triathlon (Samantha Warriner, New Zealand)
- Won back-to-back National Master’s titles (Powerpoints MSC)
- Win open water races (Too many to mention!)
- Improved efficiency and smoothness of their stroke (you don’t have to be a top level swimmer to benefit from the materials)