Sydney Follow-Up Underwater Filming & Analysis
For swimmers who have previously attended an Effortless Swimming clinic.
Have you attended a clinic previously and would like to see how your stroke is progressing?
At this session you'll be:
- Filmed by an Effortless Swimming coach to check your progress
- Within one week, be sent a comprehensive video analysis of your technique with recommended drills to help make the necessary changes to your stroke.
- Filmed from four different angles to get a full understanding of what you're doing well and where you can find speed and efficiency.
Your stroke analysis will be uploaded to the Skillest app.
Please note: Only the filming will be done at the session with the analysis done by your coach during the week (not in-person at the session). It will be sent to you via the Skillest app within seven (7) days of attending the session.
Can I have multiple strokes filmed on the day like butterfly, backstroke and breaststroke?
Yes! Simply select how many strokes you would like to have filmed when you select your ticket type and on the checkout page you can specify which strokes you'll be doing on the day. You do not need to have attended a clinic for the other strokes to have them filmed.
Is there coaching, drills or a pool session at the follow up filming?
No, the follow-up filming is purely a way for you to check your progress. At this session you will do a light warm up and then be filmed from multiple angles. Within seven days one of our coaches will record your analysis along with recommended drills and exercises and send it to you via the Skillest app.
What you will learn
- Discover where you can find extra speed and efficiency in your stroke
- Learn what improvements you've made to your technique since you first attended a clinic
- Uncover which drills will help you change the key areas of your stroke
What you will get
- Comprehensive underwater filming and video analysis of your swimming
- A plan of action to improve your swimming and become a better swimmer
What to bring
What to wear
Suitable for swimmers and triathletes from 9 y.o and up of all abilities. Must have already attended an Effortless Swimming clinic.
When swimmers and triathletes want to get faster in the water it’s not often a matter of training harder. Fitness can only take a person so far in swimming. The most effective way to increase speed and endurance is by improving your technique. We take the drills, techniques and training methods used by the best swimmers around the world and make them available to athletes of all levels.
A bit about Brenton:
- Australian National Age Finalist (400 IM, 200 Breaststroke, 200 IM)
- National Masters Record Holder
- Australian National Masters Coach of the Year (2012)
- Australian Masters National Championship Coach (2009, 2012, 2013)
These methods have been used with athletes and teams who have:
- Broken National and World Master’s records (Kelly Higgins, Jenny Bucknell, Brenton Ford plus many more)
- Made National swim teams (Sam Ashby)
- Competed in the Olympics in triathlon (Samantha Warriner, New Zealand)
- Won back-to-back National Master’s titles (Powerpoints MSC)
- Win open water races (Too many to mention!)
- Improved efficiency and smoothness of their stroke (you don’t have to be a top level swimmer to benefit from the materials)
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Effortless Swimming or organised by Effortless Swimming must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Effortless Swimming.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Effortless Swimming unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Effortless Swimming classes and events or on Effortless Swimming's premises. (For use of Effortless Swimming marketing materials).
More From Effortless Swimming
Freestyle Clinic (Canberra)Freestyle Clinic (Canberra)Canberra, ACT
Freestyle Clinic (Gold Coast)Freestyle Clinic (Gold Coast)Southport, QLD