UV Resin and Laser-cut Acrylic Jewellery Workshop
This workshop is all about unleashing some creativity (even if it has been hidden away), and making some jewellery that is truly unique to you. Participants will learn some basic jewellery-making techniques, while being guided on how to turn shrinkable paper and illustrations into earrings!
This workshop is also about designing your own jewellery using our selection of original-designed acrylic charms(more than 100 styles are laser-cut in our studio). They will be able to make 3–4 pairs of earrings, or alternatively, two pairs of earrings plus some rings and hair clips in this 2.5-hour workshop.
A unique point about this class is the drawing component. We will teach you how to draw your very own unique charms using shrinkable paper and UV resin. Everything you create will be your own little original masterpiece that can dangle from your ears.
*There will be $10 off for purchasing two tickets.
What will be provided:
- All the tools for making earrings: hand pliers, mini drill, UV light and resin, acrylic paint pens, earring findings, and an amazing array of charms.
- Little figurines, beads and sequins
- Shrinkable paper to draw on
- An amazing array of acrylic charms.
- Pattern sheets for you to trace (as well as lots of stimulus for inspiration!)
- A safe and clean working environment
- Earring cards for your finished pieces if you want to gift someone
What you will get:
- At least 3-4 funky earrings (made by you!)
- New like-minded friends, and a kind and welcoming environment
- Basic earring-making and UV resin jewellery skills
What you will learn
- UV resin techniques
- Basic earring-making skills
What you will get
- At least 3-4 pairs of funky earrings made by yourself
What to bring
- A creative mind
What to wear
People who love making and drawing things
'FunkyFunYou is a handmade Jewellery brand, but it is also so much more.'
We started with a focus on making earrings that tell a story and using jewellery-making as an art form to express ourselves. Our point of difference was our use of unique materials, such as tiny figurines traditionally used in miniature models, as well as experimentation with different jewellery-making techniques.
Over the years, the business has evolved, and we now have a focus on spreading our love of DIY far and wide, through our range of DIY kits and workshop.
In our workshop, you’ll be able to practice some jewellery making techniques that we have collected/used over the years, to make some pieces that are truly unique to you.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 14 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at FunkyFunYou or organised by FunkyFunYou must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by FunkyFunYou
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give FunkyFunYou unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at FunkyFunYou classes and events or on FunkyFunYou premises. (For use of FunkyFunYou marketing materials).