Skills Program: 5-7yo (Brighton)
Our Skills Program provides players with a professional introduction to football.
Players will gain an understanding of the game using well structured sessions centred around the 4 core skills: Dribbling, Passing, 1v1, Finishing.
All session are suitable for girls and boys and are age specific and carefully designed for the development level of each age group.
Skill Session Structure - (60 mins)
- Ball Mastery / Motor Skill Warm-up
- Technical Skills Session
- Small Sided Game Play
Note: Any players aged 5 years old must be attending primary school to join our programs.
NOTE: We use two ovals at Firbank Grammar Brighton for our programs please reference below:
Saturday sessions @ 31 Outer Crescent, Brighton (Firbank senior oval)
Tuesday sessions @ 15 Middle Crescent, Brighton (Firbank junior oval)
What you will learn
- Technical skills
- The four main components – dribbling, passing, 1v1 and shooting
- Basic - Game understanding, decision making and communication
What you will get
- Individual skill development
- Team development
- Great way to meet new friends
What to bring
- Appropriate footwear (football boots or runners)
- Sun hat or Rain-jacket (when appropriate)
- Water bottle
What to wear
Future Football uniform (compulsory unless stated)
5 to 7 year olds
Future Football provides players of all abilities with the opportunity to develop their individual and technical football skills in a fun and safe environment. We achieve this with the guidance of professional coaches and carefully designed, age-specific technical programs developed over many years. Future Football strives to develop creative, confident complete players, while also teaching the essential life skills of sportsmanship, positive attitude and respect.
We believe a complete footballer is socially competent, well-disciplined and respectful. Future Football is not only a football program but also a school of life. We provide the culture and environment for players to develop into strong-minded individuals with a positive outlook on life.
Future Football coaches are professionally qualified and hold valid Working with Children Checks. They all have a passion for developing every player they work with and they love what they do.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.