TAPAS COOKING CLASS
Dive into Spanish gastronomy and enjoy buying, cooking and eating like a Spaniard.
The adventure begins with a trip to the NEW Fruiterer’s Wife Market (next door), where Lola will teach you the secrets to choosing the freshest and tastiest ingredients for the dishes.
Back to the kitchen where you will be cooking some of Spain’s most popular dishes
Lola will always be close by to answer your questions and offer assistance, but the merit will be all yours! You will be cooking a five course meal and filling the table with many colorful and tasty Spanish specialties, a mouthwatering sight that you will later enjoy with a glass (or 3) of Prosecco Sangria and great company.
Menu to Cook:
- Gazpacho, the flavors of a hot summer in Andalusia.
- Spanish tortilla, the staple dish any Spanish family will have on the table at least once a week!
- The Black rice (ink squid) with calamari and prawns, the authentic taste of Spain!
- Pá amb tomáquet, the simple but delicious catalan way of eating bread.
- Croquettes, with Jamon Serrano (Spanish Prosciutto)
- Prosecco Sangria
Do you have any possible food allergies or restrictions?. Please, inform us in the booking process. We happily accommodate dietary restrictions :-)
Included in these workshops are all the ingredients and materials for the class, lunch consisting of what has been prepared during the class; Sangria, water and all the recipes.
Note: Our cooking classes are subject to a minimum numbers attending. On the occasion there are insufficient booking numbers, your class will be rescheduled or gift voucher offered
What you will learn
- Come and learn how to cook and prepare authentic Spanish food with me
- We will start by going to the local market to buy fresh ingredients
- Go to the kitchen to cook tapas and make sangria
What you will get
- To create and eat their own cooked meals
- Experience the NEW Fruiterer's Wife Market
- Tips and tricks by an experienced chef
What to bring
- Closed shoes
What to wear
15-70, foodies, creatives
Hola! My name is Lola Migliore, i have been living in Melbourne, Australia since 2012.
I am a musician in my free time, I enjoy painting and love to laugh and create positive energy all around.
From my childhood, my dream was to speak as many languages and travel the world as much as I could.
I have lived in Brasil, Chile, Barcelona, Paris, London, Melbourne and I have learned multiple languages such as Italian, French, Catalan, English and I am of course fluent in my home language – Spanish!
I hold qualifications to teach and coach Spanish and English as a foreign or second language and I have been sharing my passion for teaching with children and adults for the past 5 years.
I am the head teacher for the “Centro Argentina in Victoria”, which is a programme sponsored by the Argentinian government, I also run Spanish classes at laneway learning in Melbourne.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
- A transfer can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Hola con Lola or organised by Hola con Lola must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Hola con Lola.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Hola con Lola unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Hola con Lola classes and events or on Hola con Lola's premises. (For use of Hola con Lola marketing materials).