Wedding Couple Dance Classes
These classes are tailored made for a bride and grooms personal requirements to enable their special first dance to be memorable. No two wedding dances are the same.
Our primary choreographer and instructor is Amelia who will assess your dancing ability, provide advice regarding moves according to Brides dress and shoes that may impact upon a tailored performance.
- Learn an individual dance routine in a style of choice (Bachata, Salsa, Tango, Kizomba).
- Be familiar with timing and sequencing of music
- Move elegantly and with sophistication to a style of music of your choice
- Specially choreographed routine according to couples song choice and dance ability
- Access to free classes from Impulsive Artists in Motion
- An overall, fun learning experience
- Just your interest to learn!
- Later sessions will require Bride to wear shoes to be worn for the dance.
Casual relaxed clothing.
Brides and grooms, wedding parties.
Vendor since 2017
Welcome to our dance studios, dedicated to the joy of enjoying music in its wide variety of forms through movement. We run regular dance classes of different styles catering to different abilities. So if you are a true beginner, an experienced dancer or just want to 'give dancing a go' then allow us to cater to you.
We also have rooms for hire for personal practice, private lessons, small conferences and other social events. We also choreograph and train wedding couples in dance routines to celebrate their special day.
Impulsive Artists in Motion requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Impulsive Artists in Motion to organise a refund or transfer
Refunds will only be provided if classes are cancelled by client 24 hours before scheduled.