Wedding Couple Dance Classes
These classes are tailored made for a bride and grooms personal requirements to enable their special first dance to be memorable. No two wedding dances are the same.
Our primary choreographer and instructor is Amelia who will assess your dancing ability, provide advice regarding moves according to Brides dress and shoes that may impact upon a tailored performance.
Dates organised upon private arrangement with instructor. 1st class is an assessment and discussion regarding wedding song choice, as well as brides dress and shoes to enable choreography. Duration: 60 Minutes
- Learn an individual dance routine in a style of choice (Bachata, Salsa, Tango, Kizomba).
- Be familiar with timing and sequencing of music
- Move elegantly and with sophistication to a style of music of your choice
- Specially choreographed routine according to couples song choice and dance ability
- Access to free classes from Impulsive Artists in Motion
- An overall, fun learning experience
- Just your interest to learn!
- Later sessions will require Bride to wear shoes to be worn for the dance.
Casual relaxed clothing.
Brides and grooms, wedding parties.
Vendor since 2017
Welcome to our dance studios, dedicated to the joy of enjoying music in its wide variety of forms through movement. We run regular dance classes of different styles catering to different abilities. So if you are a true beginner, an experienced dancer or just want to 'give dancing a go' then allow us to cater to you.
We also have rooms for hire for personal practice, private lessons, small conferences and other social events. We also choreograph and train wedding couples in dance routines to celebrate their special day.