Boozy Brush Pen Basics
A basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy mixed with a 6 course degustation and paired wines afternoon!
Held at Ovest in West Footscray, I will teach you from the start the basic strokes, letter and word creation, flourishes, swashes and much more. You will leave with a workbook, a selection of pens, a final a6 piece to keep and a nice buzz going! The 3 hour session will will take you through all the teachings while having a delicious 6 course degustation, each course paired with a selection of wines. Last session we did, none of us even wanted dinner after, it was that decadent! I can't wait to meet you and be there on the first step of your lettering journey!
Duration: 5 Hours
- Basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy
- Basic strokes, letter and word creation
- Learn tips & techniques including flourishes, drop shadows and more!
- A workbook for you to use to develop your skills both during and after the class is over
- A selection of brush pens
- Wine tasting and 6 course degustation afternoon
- A final A6 piece to keep that I help you develop
- Receive discounts to dine for dinner at Ovest as well as discounted take away prices on wines we taste!
- Your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2016
Jasmine dreams of a world free of spelling errors, an endless supply of paper and where she can always find a pen🖊. As a Graphic Designer and Lettering Artist with 8 years of experience, she has a wealth of knowledge in a range of areas. When she is not writing words until they look weird or designing branding and logos for her small business clients, you can find her shopping online for the most obscure pens or rearranging her instagram so its way too organised. Follow her on Instagramfor lettering challenges and daily typography musings, or contact her for all your design needs! I'd love to meet you too!