Boozy Brush Pen Basics
A basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy mixed with a wine tasting and nibbles afternoon!
Held at the gorgeous tasting rooms of Mollydooker Winery, I will teach you from the start the basic strokes, letter and word creation, flourishes, swashes and much more. You will leave with a workbook, a selection of pens, a final a6 piece to keep and a nice buzz going! The 3 hour session will will take you through all the teachings while having nibbles and food paired with a selection of delicious wines. I can't wait to meet you and be there on the first step of your lettering journey!
Bus transfer from Adelaide City to Mollydooker Winery, McLaren Vale, included in the overall cost.
Duration: 5 Hours including travel time
- Basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy
- Basic strokes, letter and word creation
- Learn tips & techniques including flourishes, drop shadows and more!
- A workbook for you to use to develop your skills both during and after the class is over
- A selection of brush pens
- Wine tasting and nibbles afternoon
- A final A6 piece to keep that we develop and design together.
- Bus transfer from Adelaide City to Mollydooker Winery, McLaren Vale, included in the overall cost.
- Your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2016
Jasmine dreams of a world free of spelling errors, an endless supply of paper and where she can always find a pen🖊. As a Graphic Designer and Lettering Artist with 8 years of experience, she has a wealth of knowledge in a range of areas. When she is not writing words until they look weird or designing branding and logos for her small business clients, you can find her shopping online for the most obscure pens or rearranging her instagram so its way too organised. Follow her on Instagramfor lettering challenges and daily typography musings, or contact her for all your design needs! I'd love to meet you too!