Jingle Bells, Batman Smells!
Come join me for a day of lettering, creativity and CHRISTMAS! Held at the gorgeous Windsor Workshop, you will enjoy a festive morning of Christmas Lettering filled with Christmas cheer and cardmaking! Each person will recieve a pack of notecards and swingtags, all designed so you can add your lettering to them and create something truly individual for your loved ones. More will be available on the day for purchase if you need more and light refreshments will be served. You will also be surrounded by a range of supplies and resources for you to use while you are there, from embossing powders to heat guns, stickers and metallic pens. Let's Letter up this festive season!
- Basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy
- A range of styles and selection of resources to inspire your creativity
- Learn tips & techniques including flourishes, drop shadows and more to make your festive lettering beautiful!
- 10 lovingly designed and created A6 notecards, complete with envelopes, for you to add your lettering style and flair to.
- 10 lovingly designed and created swing tags to take your gift giving to the next level
- A set of Artline Stix, a couple of Pentel Sign Brush Pens and a metallic Pitt Pen
- A digital copy of my Learn Brush Lettering Workbook.
- Access to a selection of supplies including embossing powders, heat guns, metallic pens and more!
- Resource sheets of lettering styles for inspiration and guidance
- Me! For 3 hours I am yours to ask for help with any lettering guidance you need!
- A few more surprises... but you'll find out on the day.
- Your enthusiasm!
- Your Christmas Cheer
- Any arts and crafts you've been dying to use!
Vendor since 2016
Jasmine dreams of a world free of spelling errors, an endless supply of paper and where she can always find a pen🖊. As a Graphic Designer and Lettering Artist with 8 years of experience, she has a wealth of knowledge in a range of areas. When she is not writing words until they look weird or designing branding and logos for her small business clients, you can find her shopping online for the most obscure pens or rearranging her instagram so its way too organised. Follow her on Instagramfor lettering challenges and daily typography musings, or contact her for all your design needs! I'd love to meet you too!