Mosaic Workshop Intensive
(Private Dates Available)
Come join us for a beginners journey into the world of mosaics. You will be instructed in the basic skills to get you started with creating and making your own take home mosaic. This could be a set of coasters, house number, stove trivet or display piece.
In this 3.5 hour intensive class you will be expertly guided to create a ceramic or glass tile mosaic of your choice, suitable for use in the home or displayed in sheltered outdoor areas.
We will cover safety protocols before getting into the fun part of breaking, cutting and shaping tiles for your mosaic! Students will be guided on how to grout their masterpieces and provided with a grouting kit to complete their work at home.
Light refreshments provided.
What you will learn
- Make your very own mosaic, learn a new skill and show off your artwork when you are done!
- You will learn the basics of creating a mosaic including different cutting techniques, gluing and grouting.
- Choose from a range of shapes, sizes and templates to create a house number, door plaque or a functional coaster or trivet.
What you will get
- All materials, supplies, safety equipment and resources included.
3 hour parking on Arthur St. Longer term parking at train station and side streets.
What to bring
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks/food.
- Aprons are provided.
What to wear
Dress to get a little messy, comfortable shoes and clothing recommended.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 1 day before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 1 day before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Like Minds Studio or organised by Like Minds Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Like Minds Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Like Minds Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Like Minds Studio classes and events or on Like Minds Studio premises. (For use of Like Minds Studios marketing materials).
Children under 10 are to be supervised at all times by carers. Carers are responsible for all children participating in workshop sessions.