This is a 1 hour workshop. It will be facilitated by Lamia, a belly dancer and teacher from Morocco, with extensive experience dancing and teaching in Morocco, Europe and North America.
This workshop is aimed at beginners and will be offered on an ongoing basis.
This will be an ongoing Workshop throughout the year
- Learn about history and origins of belly dancing in North Africa
- Learn the ways you can connect to your body/mind/spirit through the art of Egyptian belly dancing
- Learn basic Egyptian belly dance moves
- Bellydance is a lot of fun. At the end of the class, you will feel energized, light and refreshed
- Improved self-esteem and self-love: you will feel deeply connected to your body and emotions
- Cultivate sensuality and self-expression through belly dancing
- Scarves (any kind of scarves)
- Comfortable clothing
You may dance barefoot or wear comfortable dance shoes. You are also welcome to bring any bellydance costumes/outfits to the workshop
Vendor sincce 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.