A traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony is an important social ritual. This workshop will be performed by Genet and Bella both very knowledgeable in Ethiopian culture.Duration is 2 hours.
- Get to know why Mama Africa is so passionate about what we do
- Learn about the rich history of the birth place of coffee,Abyssinia now Ethiopia
- Learn and observe how the raw coffee is roasted and brewed and the accompanying snack that go with it
- You get to enjoy 3 cups of fresh hot coffee
- You get to socialise with your community
- You get to learn about the tools you need to D.I.Y
- It is fun to enjoy other people's cultural cuisine because you get a feel of the. Country without ever going there
- You can purchase Ethiopian coffee to take home with you
- You get to learn Ethiopian coffee sayings in Amharic
- You get to hear the story of the 'Heaven sent berries'.
- Yourself,friends and family recommended
Whatever makes you happy
Vendor sincce 2016
We’re passionate about what we do and can’t wait to share it with you. Below are some of our workshops and classes on offer. To view available dates, pricing options, book online or purchase gift vouchers for a friend or loved one, please make your selection below and follow the prompts.