DRIPPY BLOSSOMS...Paint and Sip..BYO....
(+1 more date)(Private Dates Available)
Learn to paint class for beginners or anyone wanting to have fun with paint, at the beautiful Paint Your World artist studio in Mornington. If you are visiting the peninsula, choose from the many amazing accommodation available to make a great weekend away. A fun session of painting for you to explore your creative side with a sip of your fave drink in hand.
Yep these classes are all the go here, there and everywhere,
but.. the difference will be....we will have fun with paint to complete your very own beautiful budgie.... choose your style including the colours of your choice....
There are no mistakes, cause you'll keep at it till you love it.
and... you'll get to take home your very own beautiful drippy blossoms creation....
BYO Beverage & snacks. All painting materials are supplied, just bring your happy self and learn some creative new techniques.
My motto is “Learn to Paint, Anyone Can” no skills are required.
My teaching style is step by step, in a relaxed, nurturing and non-judgmental environment.
This class is a great indoor activity idea for individuals and couples as well as for a birthday, hens party, team building activity, bucks party or Christmas party.
This would also be a nice gift for her, gift for mum or even Father's Day gift.
Private sessions are also available for groups.
What you will learn
- How to prepare a background with acrylic paint
- How to start and finish a painting in a short time
- Learn how to use acrylic paints in a fun abstract way
What you will get
- A fun activity to do with a friend or on your own, meet like minded people
- A finished painting to take home
Google Maps - "Paint Your World"
Located in Mornington Industrial Park, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington.
If coming from Bungower Road be sure to turn right onto Nepean Hwy.
Turn left at the driveway at No.1140 Nepean Hwy at Mornington Industrial Park located where Moor Room Storage is. (In between Bata & Officeworks)
Drive down the driveway until you reach studio 15, on the RH rear end of the driveway.
*If you have arrived at Officeworks you have missed the driveway of 1140. Do a u-turn, go back around and take the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks.
*Please note; we are not located in the housing estate!
Ample free parking is available
What to bring
- All materials supplied, just bring your happy self & BYO drinks & nibbles
What to wear
Casual, it's paint, it might get messy
18yo+, paint and sip, beginners, novice & anyone wanting a fun outing with paint
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance, thanks for your support.
About Paint Your World
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Having worked with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
A passionate art tutor, Michele holds regular classes and workshops in Mornington, classes are also available online and a mobile service is available for those in need. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 7 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
- Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class
- Refer to our refund & cancellation policy for full details
- Studio storage space: If necessary you are able to leave your work to be picked up later but please understand that the storage capacity is limited. A space is provided for ongoing students until your work is completed. Completed artworks or artworks left behind can only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of.