Vegetarian Ravioli Class
In this step-by-step vegetarian class, you will learn how to make tortelloni with one of the most decadent fillings: the simple and delicious combination of slowly roasted spinach and ricotta.
Also, we will make the delicate EGG YOLK ravioli (uovo in raviolo) using the same filling. The gorgeous, oversized egg yolk ravioli originated at the famed San Domenico restaurant in Imola, 40 km east of Bologna. They are the most extravagant fresh pasta shape perfect for dinner or breakfast. They are so rich and delicious!
But don't listen to me; let that runny yolk do the talking.
We will serve both with a brown butter, sage & toasted nut sauce, which we will learn how to make together.
After the cooking, we will have lunch together in my kitchen.
The class is very intimate with only 4 students.
What you will learn
- In this step-by-step class, you will learn how make two kinds of egg pasta Tortelloni and the decadent Egg Yolk Raviolo
What you will get
- Recipe booklet, lunch, wine and some fresh pasta to take home.
Plenty of free parking
What to bring
- An apron
What to wear
Casual clothing, comfortable shoes
Beginner friendly class
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Pasta Journey requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Pasta Journey has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Pasta Journey does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Pasta Journey to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Pasta Journey or organised by Pasta Journey must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Pasta Journey
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Pasta Journey unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pasta Journey classes and events or on Pasta Journey premises. (For use of Pasta Journey marketing materials).
Pasta Journey requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.