Make Hand Rolled Pasta for Team Building
(Private Dates Available)
Looking for a fun activity to get all your employees involved? Or want to make pasta without all the fuss and equipment? Learn how to hand-make your own fresh and scrumptious pasta in this fun virtual team building cooking class! You will enjoy a delicious feast of your own work at the end.
This class is perfect for beginners, as you will receive virtual step-by-step guidance on pasta making by hand. You will learn how to make interesting shapes of pasta with no pasta machine. We will roll and create Pici and Cavatelli.
During the one-and-a-half-hour class, we will also make a delicious 'gypsy' sauce with pancetta, olives, mushrooms and tomato (vegan option available). And then you can enjoy your delicious handmade meal in the comfort of your own home while bonding with your colleagues virtually.
Knowledge required: Beginner-friendly.
If you prefer you can get a kit delivered to your home to attend the class at an additional cost.
What you'll get in your craft kit
- Semolina flour
- Wooden board to make cavatelli, made in Italy
- A bottle of the finest Dolcetto D'Alba red wine from Borgogno Winery in Piedmont or Refosco from Le Vigne di Zamo' 2016 in Friuli. Or substitute wine depending on stock.
The price for the online class + kit delivered to your door is 156$ per person, or 141$ per person with groups bigger than 12 people.
What you'll need
- Your laptop and a good Internet connection to join the class.
- A large pot for boiling pasta and a pan to cook sauces.
- A sharp knife.
- The ingredient list will be sent to you on booking, so make sure you have the ingredients from the ingredient list ready for the class.
- A glass for your wine!
What you will learn
- In this step-by-step class, you will learn how make pasta without any equipment
What you will get
- Lots of tips to recreate their own pasta
What to bring
- Students will get a list of ingredients after registration
What to wear
Casual clothing, comfortable shoes
Beginner friendly class
Pasta Journey has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Pasta Journey requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Pasta Journey has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Pasta Journey does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Pasta Journey to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Pasta Journey or organised by Pasta Journey must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Pasta Journey
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Pasta Journey unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pasta Journey classes and events or on Pasta Journey premises. (For use of Pasta Journey marketing materials).
Pasta Journey requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.