Burlesque - Your Secret Journey’ will take you on an amazing voyage of self-discovery. Learn to love, laugh and see yourself while you’re taught the art of burlesque dancing in a safe and supportive all-female environment.
Imagine what it will feel like to have the Confidence, Courage and Sass to be comfortable in your sensuality, self-expression and innate femininity.
This safe and inspiring workshop for women is filled with empowering burlesque dancing, beautiful self-growth opportunities, great food and champagne.
You will help to create a sisterhood of women via connection to remember this experience long after this day is over.
Spend a day reconnecting with your inner goddess.
Join us for this life-changing workshop.
- Ladies, will learn divine burlesque routines taught by Soul Sister Megan Ibrahim
- Guided self love exercises by Soul Sisters, Rainbow and Megan
- Experience the power of the 'Sister Circle’
- Costumes & Props provided - Personalised Make Up
- Fully Catered - Lunch, afternoon tea, champagne, mimosa's and canapés all made with love. We offer Gf, Vegan/Vego opt.
- Gift bag filled with goodies, Photo's ( for your eyes only) capturing all of your special moments, by Lucy Ca
- Active wear, comfy clothes to arrive in
- Any lingerie, heels, outfits that make you feel sexy or just never get to wear. ( don't stress we have plenty if you don’t)
- Business ladies please bring your cards or samples of products or services networking, share at the end of the day
Your interruption of what sexy is
For ladies 28+beginners are welcome, looking for fun, sisterhood, connection and play.
Deposit will be kept regardless of any cancellation of any course/event with SSP
Half of payment returned within 18 days before course/event
No return with after 18 days of course/event
If you decide the course is not for you during the course no refund is possible .
Please know we are human and get life can throw a little curve ball into your plans, so please always communicate with us and we will always help to make the process less stressfull and easy.
Please understand these course are strictly held at a 20 and need 15 to run. Any drop outs can cause the course to stop, so please try to give us full communication and time to process things and help in anyway we can, whilst refilling your spot. Thank you
Soul Sisters production will not tolerate any kind of bullying, mental, verbal or physical abuse of any kind towards staff or participants, throughout the term of the course and events. This also follows on into the social media facebook pages and secret pages.
Soul Sisters productions understand that we are all human and have triggers and problems that will arise, please know SSP staff are ready to discuss what is going for you and accomodate for you. SSP will always work their hardest to create a safe and free space for every participant.
All photos and video’s must be must be presented and must have every participants approval before posting on public social media.
No using or selling drugs or alcohol before, during or after a SSP course/event
I agreeing to participant in a Soul sisters production course/event you understand that all activities you participate in this event are done out of your own risk and accept all responsibilities.
You have agreed not to bring any claim against the organisers of this activity or employees involved in the event. I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this policy and of this liability disclaimer agreement.