Jewellery Class- Make a Set of Stack Rings
(Private Dates Available)
Ever wanted a lovely set of stack rings or the skills to make your own basic jewellery?
Learn how to make a set of ring in this 2.5 -3 hr class.
Each student will make a set from scratch, learning how to measure the metal needed, cut, file, solder, clean up and then finally, hammer and stretch to size. That is a lot of skills you will be learning!!
You will have notes to take home as well as a suppliers list for future reference and a list/guide on how to create an affordable home set up studio.
All you need to bring is an apron and your enthusiasm. All of the materials and euiptment will be here for you.
You will learn in a fun, warm envirmoment with other students, most complete beginners.
As this class involves saw blades and fire equiptment it is only open to students over 18 of age.
What you will learn
- Cut and solder sterling silver
- Hammer and shape metal
- Make a set of stack rings
What you will get
- A set of rings to take away
- New skills
Park and enter the studio from Richardson Street.
Free parking on Richardson street and around. The no. 1 tram goes along Victoria Avenue and walk along Richardson Street.
What to bring
- An apron
- Closed toe shoes
- Your enthusiasm
What to wear
Suitable for complete beginners.
We are a collective of designers and makers curated by Eran Naylor (owner and designer) creating and bringing to you beautiful and organic jewellery, bags and home wares. Our house label of jewellery and bags are made here in our studio. Our inspirations for our collections come from designs and patterns from the old Mesopotamian regions, India and South America, transferring the beauty of older times to bold, classic pieces that can be worn or used with ease today.
We also run a school of craft, where we invite exciting and innovative teachers to come in and teach classes so that you can learn new skills from them. These are run in one of our two beautiful spaces in and around our shop and studio.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A transfer can be requested 1 day before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 1 day before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Upon booking this ticket, it is expected that you:
- Be over 16 years of age
- Are reasonably fit to to take the class
- Turn up in a respectful manner and are respectful to the learning enviroment of the class and to all others present
- You have read and are agreeing to our refund policy
- Are willing to learn
- Will turn up on time, if not, the class will go ahead and the teacher will catch you up at the nearest chance