In this course you will:
- Gain knowledge on grooves and fundamentals from 3 different urban dance styles including breakdancing, popping and hip hop choreography
- Receive 1 on 1 tuition from experienced teachers in order to get you dancing as quickly as possible
- Learn to overcome your self-consciousness so that you maximize your learning and enjoyment in class
- Experience different styles of hip hop music to broaden your taste in music
- Meet fun and interesting like-minded people and make new friends
Classes run every Tuesdays at 7.30pm
- Learn to overcome your self-consciousness so that you maximize your learning and enjoyment in class.
- Grooves, weight distribution, techniques and performance tips
- 6 week crash course on breakdancing, popping and hip hop choreography
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- A circle of friends who enjoy seeing each other improve
- Specific guidance on improving technique and form
- Knowledge on basics of 3 urban styles including breakdancing, popping and hip hop choreography
- Water bottle (we have water for sale here for $2 if you need also)
- Sweat towel (if you sweat a lot)
Sneakers and whatever. Gym atire, casual wear, its up to you but please no thongs ... or Crocs
Ages 14 yrs +
Vendor sincce 2015
Up until now, there has not been a standout dance school in Perth that specialises in streetdance. While other dance studios may offer hip hop classes, their main focus is on other styles such as ballet, jazz or contemporary while offering hip hop choreography as fill in classes. We specialise ONLY in urban styles.
We offer structured dance classes for kids and adults specialising in hip hop / urban choreography, breaking and popping. We have developed a progressive class structure that will take a beginner and train them up to an advanced level. Like all things worth doing, learning to dance takes time and practice if you want to get good at it. Not only do you need to learn how to interpret music, you need to condition your body and learn how to coordinate yourself so you can perform more advanced moves to match that music. The people that come to CDA recognize the rewards of consistency and dedication. If you put the effort in, we will guarantee you results.
If you're scared or intimidated about coming to take class at CDA, please don't be. You don't already need to know how to dance, you don't need to already be fit. What you DO need is the drive to want to improve. Leave the rest to us.
Cipher Dance Academy will provide a full refund on cancellations made at any time 24 hours before the start of your purchased class. Cancellations requested within 24 hours of the purchased class will be granted studio credit to attend another class of your choosing within a 1 month period. Studio credit will be forfeited after this period.
Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : Refund