The Camp will be run by JOC, the founder and coach at The Footy Coach, who also coaches with the Geelong Falcons boys U18 team in the elite Nab Cup competition. Live filming and analysis during this camp means participants get to work on specific aspects of thier kicking with regular feedback throughout the clinic. The Camp will be filled with a whole range of drills and skills along with fun games for all participants to enjoy.
What you will learn
- A 2 day junior football camp with filming and analysis that helps the participants improve their fundamental skills and game awareness, all while having tremendous amounts of fun with other participants.
What you will get
- Video Footage of your kicking technique and feedback on how to improve it.
What to wear
Athletic attire; runners; football boots optional
9-13 year olds; All skill levels and experience; Boys and Girls
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Footy Coach requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Footy Coach has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Footy Coach does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Footy Coach to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Footy Coach, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
- COVID-19 transfers/refunds: If you need to isolate or quarantine due to a COVID-19 test or result, please contact us to move your booking to a later date. There are no charges if you cannot make a clinic for this reason.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in The Footy Coach classes or events (or a parent/guardian if a participant is under the age if 18 years old) must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages or injuries which may be incurred and personal property whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Footy Coach.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Footy Coach unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Footy Coach classes and events or on The Footy Coach premises. (For use of The Footy Coach for marketing materials).
The Footy Coach requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund to be processed. If notice is provided within 48 hours prior to a class commencing, only a transfer or credit to an alternate date will be provided.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Footy Coach, participants will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
5.) MEDICAL TREATMENT
The Footy Coach is unable to adminster any medication to a participant (including Panadol or Nurofen) without prior written permission being provided.
The Footy Coach is not responsible for any medical/emergency costs incurred by a person whilst participating in a class or event organised by The Footy Coach. If a medical situation arises and a facilitator determines that a participant may require urgent medical attention, the facilitator is authorised to contact ambulance/emergency services, in addition to making all practical endeavours to make contact with a listed Emergency Contact.