HAND MAKE A JOURNAL + INTRODUCTION TO JOURNALING
(Private Dates Available)
Including… a first ever, brand new workshop for us where you can DIY your own journal / note book / diary.
During the session, you will choose you paper inserts (different types of plain, lined, graph), a handmade and recycled paper cover for your beloved journal and then we will pop it altogether with a spiral. Personalise it with a Circuit sticker and WHAM you are walking away with a bespoke, never to be seen again personal journal.
Journaling is starting a conversation with yourself on paper. But why is this so important? Well... If you don't understand yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? And you've probably heard that self-awareness is important, but do you know how to cultivate it? In this workshop, you'll learn how. It begins with understanding how to ask more powerful questions to YOURSELF. Powerful questions aren't probing, scary or make you feel 'caught out'. Powerful questions expand, illuminate and make you feel SEEN. In this interactive 60 minute workshop, Dr Maz (Marion Piper) will show you how to design your own powerful questions to build a robust and sustainable journaling practice (yes, you will be writing!). We'll also cover off other styles of journaling if writing is a challenge for you (hint: you may want to stick around for the other TWW workshops too!). All skill levels welcome!
What you will learn
- How to make your very own journal or notepad with fun embellishments
- Use hand made, found, collected materials to create a unique one-of-a-kind journal
- How to cultivate self awareness through journaling, how to ask powerful and relevant questions to yourself to begin a journaling practice and how to commit to a fulfilling journaling practice
What you will get
- Materials to crearte a bespoke journal - no two will be alike! Fun cricut made embellishments to decorate your journal. Materials include different types of paper, front and back cover and coloured spiral binding
- Notes from Dr Marion Piper + Inspiration to make this a daily practice
- Snacks and refreshments!
What to bring
- Nothing! We'll provide it all and snacks!
What to wear
Wear whatever you feel comfy in
Suitable for everyone and anyone!
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
The Windsor Workshop has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions