An industry Entrance Training - learn all about coffee knowledge and Melbourne style coffee making skills including a basic latte art to increase chances of employment and become a superstar at your workplace!
You will be learning :
- Understanding machine, grinder and how the Espresso is extracted.
- Fundamental knowledge of evaluating taste balance and flavour.
- Detecting under/over extraction and learn how to fix it correctly.
- How to steam/texture milk properly and consistently.
- Comparing how the milk that textured in different ways affects to coffee flavour
- Making all the coffee menu in exellent quality.
- Fine Latte Art skills to impress work mates and customers.
- Machine cleaning / equiptment maintenance.
Coffee background : No need
Duration : 12 hours + free trial opportunity at a real cafe environment.
More info 👉🏻
- “Must have” skills and knowledges of Espresso extraction and self-troubleshooting ability as a barista.
- Understanding various espresso extractions by adjusting grinder and sensory evaluating skills.
- Texturing exellent quality of milk in terms of producing menus and fancy looking latte art skills.
- A detailed note for barista course
- Certificate of completion / Reference
- A free trial opportunity at a real cafe environment and a real time feedback.
Car parks available on the side of the road.
- Please bring notes and pen. There will be a lot to remember.
Casual but No thongs and sweatpants.
Anyone who wants to invest their quality of time and money for an absolutely valuable course that might change your life.
Vendor since 2018
A World Champion TIGER is back.
A great news to all in AUSTRALIA!
- WCE Certified Judge (2017~2019)
- Head judge in National Australian Latte Art Competition 2019
- Head judge in National Singapore Latte Art Competition 2018
- Judging World Latte Art Championship 2017 in Budapest
- Head judge / Sensory in National Thailand Barista Competition 2017-2018
- Visual judge in National Thailand Latte Art Competition 2016-2017
- Coaching competitors over the worlds
- Judging Latte art challenge in Montreal(15-17)
- Australia Specialty Coffee Association National Judge
- Judging World Latte Art Battle(2016-2017)
- 2015 World Latte Art Champion
- 2015 Australian Latte Art Champion
- 2015 Melbourne Latte Art Smackdown Champion
- 2014 First runner-up Australian Latte Art Champion
Don’t miss the bus, I guarantee you’ll love this very much!
Tigerous Espresso requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Tigerous Espresso to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Tigerous Espresso or organised by Tigerous Espresso must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Tigerous Espresso.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Tigerous Espresso unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Tigerous Espresso classes and events or on Tigerous Espresso's premises. (For use of Tigerous Espresso marketing materials).
Tigerous Espresso requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.