Who’s it for?
Your journey to simplifying curls starts here. Covering wavy, curly and afro textures, we’ll explore the foundations of each hair type. We’ll unpack how this hair type behaves naturally and equip you with the tools and advice that can be applied directly to your clients.
What will you learn?
After discussing the evolution of hairdressing trends, we look at breaking them into quick, salon friendly techniques using advanced and creative sectioning patterns combined with foundational cutting techniques. We also workshop trends in the styling of hair and how to adapt that to the client’s needs in the salon.
Textures and Curls is our creative approach —the ability to continue to be of value in the future. The techniques will focus on creating details using interlocking sections, enabling versatility and strength against the influx of transient trends and the fast fads of each season.
- Models required: The student’s responsibility to make sure to bring the correct models. Alternatively, TONI&GUY can provide a mannequin at the students cost. You can purchase through checkout.
- LUNCH IS PROVIDED - Please provide dietary requirements on booking.
What you will learn
- salon friendly techniques using advanced and creative sectioning patterns combined with foundational cutting techniques.
- Covering wavy, curly and afro textures, we’ll explore the foundations of each hair type.
What you will get
- TONI&GUY Diploma
What to bring
- All hairdressing tools needed
What to wear
Casual/Closed toe shoes
Hairdressers at any level
Models required: The student’s responsibility to make sure to bring the correct models. LUNCH PROVIDED
2023 Welcomes another exciting year for TONI&GUYs Education.
At TONI&GUY Australia we place learning at the heart of our philosophy. It’s been that way for six decades and today we share our unique experience and expertise with the world – in person with our newly reformed short courses.
What’s unique about TONI&GUY education is that our artistic team teaches all our courses. With years of rigorous training behind them, they’re highly skilled educators – as well as hairdressing professionals at the top of their game. So you’ll be in the very best hands from the start.
Are you wanting to gain new skills, strengthen fundamental techniques or explore new trends? Explore our 7 customised courses that are designed bespoke to your needs, allowing you complete control of how and in which areas to further your hairdressing talents. Whatever your current level of abilities, TONI&GUY Academy can specifically and professionally enable you to become a more complete and talented stylist and technician.
Toni&Guy Education has an average rating of 4.5 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 10 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 10 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.