Intermediate Acro - Tuesdays @ 6.15pm
Got the basics of Acro under your belt and want to level it up? This 9 week course is for anyone with a little background in acro who wants to learn some new tricks.
This course is also highly recommended for those learning group bike.
-Competent thigh stands
- Competent bird on feet (hands free)
- Competent handstand against wall (30 seconds)
This class will be taught by Abbey Church. Class payments will be taken 50% at time of booking, and 50% 4 weeks after class begins.
What you will learn
- It will give you the chance to work on your form.
What you will get
- rt tuition from an experienced teacher!
What to bring
- • Enthusiasm, water bottle and healthy snack
What to wear
Whatever they are comfortable in
Women, trans and non binary people
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A transfer can be requested anytime before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 2 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions