- ANZ & YBF are excited to bring to you a masterclass session on banking with ANZ, designed to enhance your understanding of the offering to small business customers and how to maximise your banking set up.
- Caitlyn Black is a Small Business Specialist at ANZ. As a member of the Melbourne CBD Small Business Banking Team, Caitlyn is dedicated to helping new and existing ANZ customers establish the right business banking structure and access all available resources and products on offer through ANZ. From the initial establishment of accounts, through to the application for bank funding, Caitlyn can assist in providing information on the products and processes, and how to prepare for each stage.
- What ANZ has on offer to simplify and streamline the banking set up for new and growing businesses
- The ANZ A-Z Review - how and why it works
- The process of engagement to review and improve your banking
Vendor sincce 2012
The York Butter Factory is the co-working space for Melbourne’s high-potential early-stage technology entrepreneurs.
Established in 2011 inside an 1850s heritage-listed space, York Butter Factory is home to upstarts with bold, global ambitions and clear intentions to change the world.
Named after the original 1855 building, the York Butter Factory is situated on King Street at the base of the Rialto. This brilliant bluestone warehouse is the ultimate juxtaposition of old and new, building tech startups out of one Melbourne’s oldest structures. The 577sqm space is across two floors and has an open plan coworking space, informal collaborative area, meeting rooms, an industrial fridge and room for up to 60 entrepreneurs.
Opening its doors in October 2011, it has established itself at the center of a rapidly growing startup ecosystem in Melbourne. York Butter Factory was co-founded by the partners of Adventure Capital, who run their VC fund out of the space.
YBF already hosts nearly 50 startups largely in the Consumer Internet space. Opportunities to access funding is through its owners’ tech-focused VC fund as well as seed funding provided directly to deserving startups and via the Aurelius Digital angel investment network. There is a culture of collaboration, resource sharing and tough love. Tenants are curated with a view to fill the space with high-potential digital media and web 2.0 startups with a global ambition.
The vision is to become the central hub of the Australian tech startup ecosystem.