Shounak is back for those who missed his first class!
The presentation delves into how modern businesses, entrepreneurs, and start-ups can leverage the power of SEO (search engine optimisation) to garner a foothold in the digital marketing space. The presenter will discuss the importance of increasing your online presence via SEO while maintaining you brands integrity and online reputation.
Some Questions Answered
- Do I focus on Google ranks or aesthetics and UX?
- How can I increase my businesses online revenue?
- Which SEO factors should I concentrate on to increase organic traffic?
- What is the difference between white hat and black hat SEO?
- Which ranking factors should I work on the most?
Bio of speaker
- Shounak Gupte is Technical Director(Head of SEO) at WME formerly Web Marketing Experts. WME is Australia’s largest digital marketing company and has affiliate offices all over the world.
- Along with his bubbly and fun outlook on all that is tech, Shounak has a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from RMIT and Eight plus years’ experience in the digital/SEO/web dev realm.
- Shounak runs his own digital marketing blog (http://www.shounakgupte.com) and several successful projects on the side which all add to his strong credibility in the field.
- Shounak has spent time developing custom applications to aid in his endeavours as well as spearhead WME’s future growth in the digital marketing space.
- He has worked with over 4000 small businesses and hopes to add a few thousand more in the next few years.
- How to increase your organic site traffic?
- Finding quick wins in the local SEO battlefield
- Actionable tips to supercharge your digital marketing career
Vendor since 2012
The York Butter Factory is the co-working space for Melbourne’s high-potential early-stage technology entrepreneurs.
Established in 2011 inside an 1850s heritage-listed space, York Butter Factory is home to upstarts with bold, global ambitions and clear intentions to change the world.
Named after the original 1855 building, the York Butter Factory is situated on King Street at the base of the Rialto. This brilliant bluestone warehouse is the ultimate juxtaposition of old and new, building tech startups out of one Melbourne’s oldest structures. The 577sqm space is across two floors and has an open plan coworking space, informal collaborative area, meeting rooms, an industrial fridge and room for up to 60 entrepreneurs.
Opening its doors in October 2011, it has established itself at the center of a rapidly growing startup ecosystem in Melbourne. York Butter Factory was co-founded by the partners of Adventure Capital, who run their VC fund out of the space.
YBF already hosts nearly 50 startups largely in the Consumer Internet space. Opportunities to access funding is through its owners’ tech-focused VC fund as well as seed funding provided directly to deserving startups and via the Aurelius Digital angel investment network. There is a culture of collaboration, resource sharing and tough love. Tenants are curated with a view to fill the space with high-potential digital media and web 2.0 startups with a global ambition.
The vision is to become the central hub of the Australian tech startup ecosystem.