Without professional looking video content, you’ll always struggle to engage with your audience and give your subject the quality it deserves. Nine times out of ten the idea is good, but the person behind the camera just doesn’t know those ‘tricks of the trade’ when filming with their DSLR.
Learn how to do it like the the pro’s. Whether it's a product video, covering an event, a personal profile piece or more creative film making, learn how to produce a high quality video that will make an impression on your audience.
This workshop will cover:
- DSLR Camera settings/setup
- Shooting styles
- Focus & depth of field
- 'Do's and Don'ts'
- .. and everything in-between that’s crucial to shooting an engaging video
ABOUT ANDREW FROM GOS FILMS
Based between Melbourne and Berlin, Andrew works as a video producer/director and camera operator
with a passion for telling stories through moving images. Busy running the production company GOS Films, Andrew has experience with a range of video styles across the board.
- Learn how to create engaging films like the the pro’s. Whether it's a product video, covering an event, a personal profile piece or more
- Learn to engage with your audience and give your subject the quality it deserves
- Learn industry 'Do's and Don'ts'
- Access to a DSLR camera (if you don't have your own one)
- Use of equipment in class including clap board, mics, tripods and shoulder rigs.
- The knowledge and skills to produce high quality videos that will make an impression on your audience
- DSLR camera and lenses - If you do not have access to a DSLR camera, email email@example.com and we will organise one for you
- Tripod, shoulder rig, microphones and any other camera equipment you might have (Only if you have one)
Vendor sincce 2014
Work-Shop is a creative concept that will broaden your horizons and help you unleash your inner awesome. We provide affordable short courses in life skills and alternative art. We’ve teamed up with Australia’s brightest creative minds to share their knowledge and help teach you a new skill.
From printmaking and stencil art through to music and gardening. From life skills and personal development through to blending tea and parkour, we offer a broad range of fun and creative short courses to suit our time poor lives. We will inspire you to pick up that pen, paintbrush, hammer or sewing machine and flick the switch that will kickstart a whole new way of life.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Northern Rivers, Brisbane, Adelaide & Fremantle
Work-Shop requires 72 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. The tickets are fully transferable. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)