A TASTE OF BURGUNDY Virtual ‘Tasting for Two’
ARMADALE CELLARS PRESENTS
A TASTE OF BURGUNDY
Virtual ‘Tasting for Two’
How: Video chat using Zoom
Where: From an entertainment area of your choosing
When: Saturday 21st January, 4.30pm to 6.00pm AEDT
Investment: $129* for two includes six 187mL wines
(Note; *Freight charges and delivery cut-offs apply to non-Metro Melbourne – see below)
FREE DELIVERY TO THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA COAST 16TH JAN - BOOK BEFORE SATURDAY 14/01 2PM
Take a trip to Burgundy from the comfort of your own home with our virtual ‘Tasting for Two’ exploring six premium examples of what the region has to offer. With interest in Burgundy at an all time high, there is no better way to acquaint yourself with this wonderful part of the world.
This informative tasting strips back some of the complexities surrounding Burgundy. Topics covered include the Burgundy appellation hierarchy and structure, the relevance of ‘terroir’, producers (negociants vs domaines) and vintages.
Tasting includes a specially curated wine-pack of six 187mL wines, Zoom meeting link and access to special discounts from the evening.
Don’t miss out on this special tasting that you can enjoy from home and with friends!
Domaine Thierry Mothe Chablis 2020
Domaine AC Bourgogne Blanc 2019
Maison Buisson Bourgogne Blanc 2020
Domaine AC Bourgogne Rouge 2019
Maison Andre Goichot Givry Champ La Dame 2020
Domaine Buisson Beaune Villages Rouge 2020
Shipping details (please indicate when booking):
Pickup or delivery within 25km of Armadale - Free (dispatch/pick up from 1-2 days prior)
Interstate and outside 25km from Armadale - $20 (cut-off two weeks prior)
Book now to secure your virtual seat either online (see top right) or by contacting the Events team:
03 9509 3055, email@example.com
If an external delivery company is required for your address then unfortunately, because of current delays we cannot guarantee delivery of your pack by the time of the event. The event will be recorded and we can send you the link for you to view at a later date
What you will learn
- Delve deep into the world of Burgundy
- How to enjoy a premium wine tasting via Zoom
- Learn about appellations, grape varieties, the relevance of terroir and winemaking
What you will get
- Six premium wines to enjoy in specially curated 187 ml bottles, all from home
- A form guide with special Zoom pricing and a chance to win special prizes
- Gain a better understanding about the region
What to bring
- Six stems/glassware,
- a PC/phone
- A tasting plate of your choice
What to wear
Dress for comfort, or get dressed-up.........your choice!
Burgundy fans or those wanting to learn more!
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
If you can't attend the class:
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events. Gift vouchers purchased through WeTeachMe (this booking platform) are ONLY redeemable for courses and events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Gift vouchers/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.
More From Armadale Cellars
Pinot Noir ChallengePinot Noir ChallengeArmadale, VIC
Chardonnay ChallengeChardonnay ChallengeArmadale, VIC
Understanding BurgundyUnderstanding BurgundyArmadale, VIC