Groot Planter Pot
(+1 more date)(Private Dates Available)
Have you always loved this little character? Well, here’s your chance to have one. We would love to guide you through creating your version of this iconic character.
The head of Groot will become the planter pot and with the use of a very forgiving clay the rest of him will come together for this complete picture of cuteness.
Your new friend will stay with us, we will encourage him to dry out so we can fire, apply an oxide, and fire him again to enhance that amazing wood grain finish.
You will be amazed with the results.
Friday Night - 20th May OR 1st July – 6.30pm arrival for a 7pm start finishing approx. 9.00pm
Sunday Morning - 5th June OR 17th July – 10.00am arrival for a 10.30 start finishing approx. 12.30
What you will learn
- Learn Hand-building techniques, no experience needed.
What you will get
- Your handmade Groot Planter - Made by you - Fired by us.
Parking - There is plenty of parking inside and outside the gates.
What to bring
- BYO Drinks - We will provide everything you need, the studio, clay, tools, equipment, nibbles and guidance, clean-up, and firing.
What to wear
Book yourself, your family, and friends into this clay experience, enjoy yourself and return to pick up your new friend ready for some soil and a new plant.
Barn Tree Studio is a great artistic space where people come together to get creative by making something unique and enjoy getting their hands dirty with clay. If your looking for a pottery space in the South side of Brisbane, in the Logan City Council, this is the place to be. Home of "Plum Potty" and "in2clay". You can book in for our many and varied classes, sessions, workshops or experiences through our website or get in touch if you are looking for an exclusive group session with your family or friends.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Barn Tree Studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Barn Tree Studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Barn Tree Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Barn Tree Studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Barn Tree Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Barn Tree Studio or organised by Barn Tree Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Barn Tree Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Barn Tree Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Barn Tree Studio classes and events or on Barn Tree Studio premises. (For use of Barn Tree Studio marketing materials).
Barn Tree Studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Barn Tree Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.